WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE THEM?
We use different types of cookies to run our website. The cookies indicated below may be stored in your browser.
- Mandatory cookies. These cookies are important because they are necessary for the smooth operation of the website. Without these cookies, it is impossible to ensure a connection to the user profile and to use the website in full. These cookies identify the user’s device, but do not reveal the identity of the user and do not collect the user’s information. These cookies are stored on the user’s device until the browser closes.
- Functional cookies. These cookies provide convenient and complete use of our website, and they help users efficiently use the website and make it personalized. Functional cookies save the user’s preferences and ensure individual functions, such as the “remember me” functionality that allows users to enter their email and password just once. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Performance and analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. Before you agree to the use of all cookies, Omnity Theme will only collect anonymous data regarding the access of Omnity Theme’s website. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand the interests of our users and how to make the webpage more user-friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand what interests our users and how to make the webpage more user-friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with more personalized services in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and may be used to show you personalized advertisements on social media and other sites. For targeting purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Third-party cookies. Our website uses third-party services, such as analytics services, so we know what is popular on our website and what is not, thus making the website more usable. We are not responsible for third-party cookies. You can learn more about these cookies and their privacy policies by visiting the website of the respective third party. All information processed from third-party cookies is processed by the respective service provider. At any point in time, you have the right to opt-out from data processing by third-party cookies.
For example, we may use Google Analytics cookies to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies collect information about the user’s interaction with the website, such as unique visits, returning visits, length of the session, actions carried on the webpage, and others.
We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about the user’s actions on our website, such as a visited webpage, the user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels is used to display interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and learn about users’ interactions with our webpage, and others.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
However, please note that without saving certain cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to fully use all the features and services of Omnity Theme’s website.
You can separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website visit with Google Analytics. Link to the add-on and for more information: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.
- US – Digital Advertising Alliance
- Canada – Digital Advertising Alliance
- EU – European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.